National Journalism Award
In 2013, applications were created entirely online, previously it was through physical mail. Those who applied for their work on the website found an intuitive and easy-to-use tool. The number of participants exceeded expectations.
* Mottif® is the owner of the intellectual property of this designs and it’s used by permission
- Automate the process of receiving candidates with their work (articles, audios, videos, photographs). Before they were received physically.
- Creation of a curation, classification and qualification module.
- Highly complex web forms.
- Optimization of the reception, classification and consultation of applicants for the award.
- The jury’s work was optimized by 90%, it was very easy for them to handle, considering that the majority were people over 50 years of age.
- Physical mail deleted.